M-480 Version 1.5
Since it's introduction, users have appreciated the incredible DSP power and flexibility available in the M-480. The V1.5 firmware update makes the M-480 an even stronger audio mixing powerhouse.
M-480 Version 1.5
Based directly on user requests, this firmware update introduces features especially for operators who mix sound for Theater and Broadcast. New effects parameters also allow all new creative opportunities and sound shaping power.
Version 1.5 Highlights:
- Increased DCA count from 8 to 24
- Audio Volume Crossfade on Scene Change
- Increased input and output delay time up to 1.2 seconds for broadcast and large outdoor applications
- Five new effect processors including Multi-Band Compression/Expansion and BOSS digital effect models
- Second order shelving EQ option for Lo and Hi bands for channel parametric EQs
- Mutually Exclusive LR/C assignment for cross-matrixed linear array speaker configurations
- Delay setting in "samples"
- Monitor dimmer setting
DCA Groups increased to 24
The increased DCA groups to 24, provide new power increasing mixing effectiveness in larger and more complex applications such as theater/broadcast and when using cascaded 96 channel configurations. The 24 DCAs can all be easily edited and controlled through a new, easy to use DCA management interface.
New Scene Fade Function
The Scene Fade function allows channel audio levels to be set to fade smoothly when a scene is changed. Fade time is selectable up to 100 seconds and can be set to on or off for each channel individually by each scene. This function is ideal for musical and theater applications.
Five BOSS Effects Added
Five new channel effects include Multi-Band Compression/Expansion and four modeled BOSS compact effects including OD/DS series (Overdrive/Distortion), DD-3 (Digital Delay), DM-5 (Delay) and CE-1 (Chorus Ensemble), bringing more control and snap to live productions.
New Mastering Tool Kit
The new Mastering Tool Kit has been developed to include multiband compressors and expanders. The delay parameter included on each channel input and each output can now be set up to 1.2 seconds. This is especially important when longer times are required in video/streaming production or audio time alignment at large venues.
- 48-Channel Live Digital Mixing Console